KATRADIS GROUP OF COMPANIES is committed to creating value for customer by delivering the benefits of Marine and Industry Supply in the form of services and products.
Katradis Group of Companies subscribes to Total Quality Management philosophy and a Quality Management System & Process in line with ISO 9001.
Total Quality Management philosophy indicates the attention and control that must be given to all features of a product or service, in order to ensure total customer satisfaction. The TQM process is the comprehensive process of satisfying the customer, starting with a request for a product or service through the delivery and use of the item that satisfies the request.
In addition to the obvious characteristics of form, fit, function and reliability, TQM process involves maintainability, storability, appearance, end use of product or service, efforts to accomplish error-free documentation and systems and other aspects contributing to the overall value to the internal operations or the external customer.
The aim of Katradis Group of Companies to build quality is to:
- Evolve quality measures for all life-cycle phases of services and products in order to be able to satisfy the customers
- Set up systems, procedures and standards to minimize errors & defects and continually improve levels of quality
We want to be the leading supplier of high quality products and services worldwide. In this respect, it is our guiding principle to provide our external and internal customers with a level of quality and service that consistently meets or exceeds expectations through the following practices:
- Continually maintaining and improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System (QMS) - Periodic review of current quality policy and objectives to ensure its effectiveness and suitability.
- Meeting or exceeding customer and organizational requirements - Constant striving for quality products that meet or exceed the customer's and/or organizational requirements.
- Recruiting the best scientific & technical staff - Training those people on our system and made them focus on executing processes flawlessly.