NIKA® Protector for Ropes
High performance protection for your mooring line
The Nika® Protector has been engineered to provide maximum line protection against external abrasion in areas such as chocks, bitts etc.
It is constructed from a special blend of UHMWPE fibers and coated with Nika® Lube for extra abrasion & cut resistance properties. The protector is externally coated with Nika® Thane to increase gripping performance.
Furthermore, it has been designed and optimized for lower operating temperatures and a longer life for your high performance mooring lines.
- Fixed or adjustable for easy positioning
- Extends significantly the service life of synthetic and High Modulus Ropes
- Superior abrasion and cut resistance
- Reduced operating temperatures
- Extremely thick layer of protection
- Very light and flexible
- Standard length: 2,5 m (longer lengths available upon request)
|Size||Corresponding rope diameter*||Info|
|A||Up to 48mm||Placement before splicing|
|B||Up to 48mm||Placement after splicing|